Ok boys, lets make a deal: I post some porn, you post some COMMENTS! they'r free you know.

10.000 visitors and counting! thanks everyone!

Boys with moppy hair...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

12th: 10.000 visitor-MEGAPOST- jesse&chad

Jesse and chad by the pool, yes, I just cant stop myself!!






















http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D10JVVQS

Please, if you appreciate my efforts post a comment!

4 comments:

  1. I came to a ten second clip of this yesterday, I'm SO glad I found this. You are totally not alone in your crush on this guy, thanks for letting us in on his name! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay that's so cool you have this one here :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this thank u for the time and effort to get us off :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jesse star is a very marvellous teen boy. I really would like to fuck him also. Thanks for your support and free sharing.

    ReplyDelete