Ok boys, lets make a deal: I post some porn, you post some COMMENTS! they'r free you know.

10.000 visitors and counting! thanks everyone!

Boys with moppy hair...

Friday, January 9, 2009

7th: tommy and jamie

Ok boys, this one is for those who enjoy moppy hair and big dick... tommy again, fucking in dad's office!
guess im starting to get boring lol.

so jaime doesn't relly add much to the scene, but has a hot ass and know how to suck cock, small cock tho. tommy deliver a HUGE load on his ass wich is relly hot.

best features:

-jaimie petting his way down to tommys huge dick
-tommy squirting cum all over

have fun!


















Please, if you appreciate my efforts post a comment!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=12FB7595

5 comments:

  1. I think Tommy is wicked hot! Would love to see him bottom once. Great vids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT HOT
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the hot vids it is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work! All your vids are hotter than hell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this guy thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete