I have just recently started uploading stuff, and sadly, I have discovered that the limitations for this are much bigger than from uploading, a 70Mb vid takes like 5 hours to upload, if it even gets through.
This blog has just started, but if the situation remains like this, I dont know if I'll have the patience to keep regular uploads.
I just want to ask if any of you how have a premium account might be willing to let me borrow it for uploading. I've got loads of cool stuff to share, but no means to do so.
So if you want to help me with your rapidshare, megaupload, gigasize or whatever other server, just contact me at twinktopia@hotmail.com
Woohoo! cool, thank you!
ReplyDeleteWill be checking back often. Hope to see more of these smooth young twinks here.
Thanks dude! :)
WOW thanks dude!
ReplyDeletethanks for the vids they are HAWT!
ReplyDeleteSweet site. I know you dont get much feedback but please keep contributing good quality clips.........ESPECIALLY mop hair boys....lol
ReplyDeleteNice megapost to celebrate. Thankyou :)
ReplyDeletecheers
Turkey_slap_ya