Ok boys, lets make a deal: I post some porn, you post some COMMENTS! they'r free you know.

10.000 visitors and counting! thanks everyone!

Boys with moppy hair...

Saturday, January 24, 2009

19th: A poem

Threethousand have come
to my place these days
and yet I am amazed

That just one man
has been kind and polite
and commented tonight

If you like the boys
please take a moment
just post a comment

So I don't have
to waste my time
writing this rhyme

If to give yourself delight
a minute you can spare
post "thanks" if you might
do I sound unfair?

______________________________

Paul answered:
Twinktopia friend
I like your posts
I do
They bring me joy, lust, fun
and glue
I know that's not what it's called
I know that
I do
But I think it's much nicer
Than calling it spew
Whew!
Anyway, keep up the good work
It's really quite fine
And that's all I've really got right now
That's my line

thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Hey... just wanted to thank you for the great posts you are making here. I know not every horn dawg who downloads em says "thanks," but the vids you share are really appreciated. Hack24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twinktopia friend
    I like your posts
    I do
    They bring me joy, lust, fun
    and glue
    I know that's not what it's called
    I know that
    I do
    But I think it's much nicer
    Than calling it spew
    Whew!
    Anyway, keep up the good work
    It's really quite fine
    And that's all I've really got right now
    That's my line
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL @ Paul.
    That was great! You could be the next Dr. Seuss! Green Eggs and Spew!
    I echo the sentiments by the way, thanks Mr. Twinkmaster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have to apologise. I'm yet another of the non-commenters. But I do adore your blog and I'm really grateful for your efforts. So: Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked for those vids for an eternity, and guess what here i found them :)
    And because i'm not really good in rhyming out of something which isn't even my mother tongue i hope a simple thanks will do fine aswell. Keep on doing.

    ReplyDelete