In order to get a more or less realistic imprint of our visitors tastes, I started a Poll about a week ago (ok it was mainly because I wanted to try bogger's new apps), here are the results.
an overwhelming 89% voted that moppy-haired boys turn them on.
5% disagreed and stated that it was untasteful.
4% declared that they werent interested in whatever lays beyond the navel
shockingly, a 3% is thought to be involved in sadistic anal practices.
Conclusion: MOPPY BOYS ARE HOT
nevertheless, short haired boys will still be present in my future posts. I encourage you to suggest any names... via comment thank you!
nevertheless, short haired boys will still be present in my future posts. I encourage you to suggest any names... via comment thank you!
It was fixed , a fake poll .
ReplyDeletesomebody obviously made multiple votes .
and since there were 233 in favour of moppy hair
Im curious to know why the same 233 people NEVER make any comments !
you still have a mojor lack of comments on your posts .
in fact many ppl have commented saying that they like the posts, thanking me for them and applauding my taste.
ReplyDeletei repeat, ive got nothing against short haired boys, i just happen to have a lot of vids with more moppy hair.
here there are a lot of short haired boys:
look up justice, brad, jamie, cameron, damian, keegan, brooklyn, chad, brent everett, reese, rad, casper, mason and the bunch of latinos...
I cant know if ppl voted more than once... Im told it may be possible, but, only 15 ppl said they didn't like moppy... that's less tan 0.1% of this blogs visitors... so...
anyway, if you want to suggest any names of such, please do so!
thanks for posting even if we disagree in tastes
xoxo