Ok boys, lets make a deal: I post some porn, you post some COMMENTS! they'r free you know.

10.000 visitors and counting! thanks everyone!

Boys with moppy hair...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

22nd: Brent Corrigan and Mason Wyler

Have you ever fantasized about sex in a bath-house?
steam bath... pool and fucking with brent corrigan(directing) and Mason, otherwise quite famous.
Mason, even tho he might be over twink-age is hot, and has this fantastic naive "nice guy" look.
there is also a little extra: Brent posing with Mason in bed, acting like a total whore... his boyfriend must be a very happy man... :D Have fun and comment!






















http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ILDUNLC6

Please, if you appreciate my efforts post a comment!
(bitch mode: nothing new until last post gets 3 comments)

9 comments:

  1. DAMN !! There is nothing better than seeing Brent pushed up against the shower glass..... I suppose unless it was my own shower that is :)

    Thanks for another great clip. Keep up the good work !!

    Cheers
    Turkey_slap_ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. great videos
    thanks alot
    i am from iran
    best gay blog in the world
    daily check it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great vids!

    'bitch mode' is an anagram of 'the dic(k) mob'

    I make that 3 comments! can the dic mob have more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey twinkles - i've just watched vid #15. wowser. mega thanks dude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey... thanks for the post. I didn't know that Mason had done a scene with Brent...hehe.. just about everyone else though. :) Hack24

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've fucked myself with my dildo and blown more loads of cum to this video than any other i think... two of the hottest guys ever, and both are vers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Vid - Brent is one of the hottest twinks out there

    Keep UP the great work

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Such a sizzler. Don't think I would ever want to take a shower alone again.

    Please keep doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bret......keep up the good work thanks

    ReplyDelete