Ok boys, lets make a deal: I post some porn, you post some COMMENTS! they'r free you know.

10.000 visitors and counting! thanks everyone!

Boys with moppy hair...

Friday, January 9, 2009

6th: more jesse + tommy!!

ok ok, I'm aware that he cant act, keeps grinning when he says the 2 lines he's got, but, all the same... he's natural, and so is tommy (he's hot too lol)

dont miss jesse giving head.... incredible

one of the graetest features of this vid is the audio... I could be blind and still get a raging hardon just from the moaning and whining.

the way he wipes tommy's cum off his face is just too cute!


















Please, if you appreciate my efforts post a comment! its free!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DCJMEPAU

9 comments:

  1. This is maybe the hottest vid i ever saw! Im serious, i got my keyboard sticky before it was half thru hehe. I wish i was jesse because he is loving it sooooo much and so would i :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love twins and i love this blog , thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. typing error, i meant TWINKS lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could i just say , i love twinks but im not so keen on long moppy hair - you seem to keep posting jesse and brent corrigan - guys with long girly hair . JUst seems theres not much selection here , post some twinks with short hair please.

    I like boys to LOOK like boys - jess looks like a GIRL lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. these two boys are so yummy!
    thanks for this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your taste.. mush have more. and many thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. be happy you aren't for sure the only jesse lover out there :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These two guys are so hot especially tommy, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great action from 2 fantastic twinks

    ReplyDelete