In this great vid he gets fucked by Devon, a hottie with 2 lip piercings.
Lots of kissing (wich I love) and Jesse's eager ass getting pounded in a relly wild way :D
Chech out when he moans "...more baby!..." as usual he gets Devons load in the face.
Relly nice vid took me almost 24 hours to manage to get it online!!

Please, if you appreciate my efforts post a comment!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XPUUVWHV
Thanks a lot for jesse...I like him a lot too!
ReplyDeleteAnd,your efferts are really appreciated!
cheers,mate
expect more jesse relly soon :D
ReplyDeleteI Love Devon. He's hot!!! Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteDevon is hot , a little camp with the lip piercing ( that i hate on guys) but hes still hot,
ReplyDeletegtting bored of |Jessie- he/she looks like a girl and badly needs a haircut.
IM GAY -I LIKE TWINKS NOT GIRLS
Jessie has a cute body but the hair totally turns me OFF...it looks lank and greasy too.
ReplyDeleteI don't care what their hair looks like as long as they don't look like they're in their late 20's early 30's trying to be teens.
ReplyDeleteLove your vids!
You are absolutly right. Jesse is very hot. I love his hair
ReplyDeletegreat posts. Thanks
A new website for you.Hundreds of movies http://www.gayboyporn.org/forum/
ReplyDeleteJesse moans so very cute...best moans I`ve heard!
ReplyDelete